Organization: University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Economics,Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
Bachelor, Master finished at Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, study program: Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness. Currently a PhD student at Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, study program: Economics – module: Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness. Master’s Thesis entitled “Policy of support to agriculture and rural areas in the function of development of the agrarian sector of Serbia on the path of accession to the European Union” defended in 2014. The proposed title of PhD thesis is “Typology and development characteristics of rural areas of Serbia in the process of European integration”.
Since 2014, she has been employed at the Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, at the Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness. Her scientific field is agricultural economics. Her main fields of interests are: Agricultural Development and Policy, Rural Development and Policy.
Erasmus+ Jean Monnet Module Agricultural Policy of European Union and its influence on competitiveness of agri-food products of Serbia (AgriCOM) (620128-EPP-1-2020-1-RS-EPPJMO-MODULE) From 2020 to 2023
Erasmus+ Strengthening Capacities for the Implementation of Dual Education in BiH Higher Education (DualSCI)(610251-EPP-1-2019-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP) From 2020 to 2023
Erasmus+ Professional Development of Vocational Education Teachers with European Practices (PRO-VET) (598698-EPP-1-2018-1-FI-EPPКА2-CBHE-JP) From 2018 to 2021
High-quality, GMO-free soya from the Danube region (Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia), project of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) in cooperation with lead executing agencies in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia, From 2014 to 2017
Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development in terms of the Republic of Serbia strategic goals implementation within Danube region, project of the Ministry of Education and Science, Republic of Serbia, No. 46006, From 2015 to 2020
- Matkovski B., Zekić S., Jurjević Ž., Đokić D. (2021). The agribusiness sector as a regional export opportunity: evidence of the Vojvodina region. International Journal of Emerging Markets, ahead-of-print ISSN: 1746-8809 DOI: 10.1108/IJOEM-05-2020-0560
- Matkovski B., Đokić D., Zekić S., Jurjević Ž. (2020). Determining Food Security in Crisis Conditions: A Comparative Analysis of the Western Balkans and the EU. Sustainability, 12(23), 9924 ISSN: 2071-1050, DOI: 10.3390/su12239924
- Đokić D., Jurjević Ž. (2019). Ranking countries of Danube region by development performances of agriculture. In J. Subić, M. Jeločnik, B. Kuzman, A. Vasile (Ed.), Sustainable agriculture and rural development in terms of the Republic of Serbia strategic goals realization within the Danube region – sustainability and multifunctionality (pp. 193-207). Belgrade: Institute of Agricultural Economics. ISBN: 978-86-6269-067-8
- Jurjević Ž., Bogićević I., Đokić D., Matkovski B. (2019). Information Technology as a Factor of Sustainable Development of Serbian Agriculture. Strategic Management, 24(1), 41-46. ISSN: 1821-3448 DOI: DOI:10.5937/StraMan1901041J
- Jeremić M., Zekić S., Matkovski B., Kleut Ž. (2019). Spatial price transmission in pork market in Serbia. Custos e agronegocio, 15(2), 328-346. ISSN: 1808-2882
- Zekić S., Kleut Ž., Matkovski B., Đokić D. (2018). Determining agricultural impact on environment: Evidence for EU-28 and Serbia. Outlook on Agriculture, 47(2), 116-124. ISSN: 0030-7270 DOI: 10.1177/0030727018768016
- Popović R., Kleut Ž., Đokić D. (2018). Exploring the drivers of efficiency in organic and conventional soybean production. Custos e agronegocio, 14(3), 214-229. ISSN: 1808-2882