Organization: University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Economics,Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
Bachelor and Master studies finished at Faculty of Agriculture, University of Novi Sad, study program: Plant protection and Microbiology, respectively. Additional Master’s Thesis entitled “Characterization of two grapevine leafroll-associated virus 4 isolates: Koudsy Y-424 and Koussan DD85” defended in 2003 in CIHEAM, Bari, Italy. PhD studies finished at Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, study program: Economics – module: Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness. PhD Thesis entitled “Genetically modified foods diffusion- economic and ethical implications” defended in 2008.
Since 2005 she has been employed at the Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, at the Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness. Her scientific field is agricultural economics. Her main fields of interests are: Agricultural Economics, Food Security, and Agri-Food Trade.
Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development in terms of the Republic of Serbia strategic goals implementation within Danube region, project of the Ministry of Education and Science, Republic of Serbia, No. 46006, From 2015 to 2020
- Brankov, T., Matkovski, B., Jeremić, M., & Zekić, S. (2020). Impact of Economic Development on Pesticide Use in South-East Europe. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies (online first). eISSN:2083-5906 DOI: 10.15244/pjoes/126373
- Brankov. T., Lovre, K. (2018). GM Food Systems and Their Economic Impact. CABI, UK. ISBN-13: 9781789240542
- Brankov, T. (2018). Food policy in the Republic of Serbia. Reference Module in Food Science, Elsevier, str. 1-4. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-100596-5.22394-9 ISBN: 9780081005965
- Brankov, T. (2018). GM food Standards and Labelling in Serbia. Reference Module in Food Science, Elsevier, str. 1-4. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-100596-5.22475-X ISBN: 9780081005965.
- Brankov, T., Zec, S., Gafare, CE., Gregori, D, Lovre, K. (2017). Long term interaction between dietary patterns and disease incidence: Evidence from Serbia. Archivos Latinoamericanos de nutrition. Vol. 67, Supp. 1, 60-72 ISSN: 0004-0622.